I have recently decided to restart this blog. It’s been a while since I’ve put any real new material here, and I think it’s time.
There will be some key differences I think in how I do things.
- It will not be daily. It will come as God shows me things that I feel I just “have to share.” I have no idea how often this will be. We’ll see how things go.
- It will be more along the lines of what I originally intended: not so much trying to teach and apply, as insights I gain as I read. Thus I suspect each “article” will be shorter than before.
- It will not be nearly as comprehensive as before. I will not be covering as many individual chapters. I tend to read more chapters at one time than I used to.
- It will not be covering the Bible chronologically as I originally did. I am going through the Bible from cover to cover, however. As I write this, I’m in Leviticus.
- I think I’ll be switching to the Christian Standard Bible going forward. I like it better than the NIV at this point. That may change, however.
May God bless you as you read.